Monday, May 22, 2017

CZ P-10C - 950 Rounds & Modifications

Over the weekend I shot 350 rounds at a class taught by Chris Cerino.  This brings my total round count up to 950.  I had a few issues, both user induced.  Details in the video below.



A few people had additional questions regarding the magazine release.  I outlined those here.


Finally, I replaced the factory striker spring with a Wolff 5# Glock striker spring.  Trigger weight as it stands it 5lbs 3oz.  I don't want to go any lighter since the take-up to the wall is already right at 3 pounds.



I'm loaning my P-10C to TR Holsters.com this week to have a proper kydex holster made for it.  Once I get it back, I plan to give it a 360 degree carry stipple, slightly bob the heel of the backstrap, and add Agency Arms style thumb cuts.  I have a set of P-10C Talon Grips on order to use as templates to help me outline some of the curves.  I'm going to do the same texture I did on my Glocks.  Here's what I have planned.


Update:  I loaned my P-10C to my local holster maker TR Holsters to mold a custom OWB holster and mag pouched for IDPA.  I missed it so much, I bought a second one.  The black one will be for classes and IDPA, while the FDE one will be for CCW and range practice.

2nd P-10C in FDE


No comments:

Post a Comment